Monday, January 18, 2016

Lontontoy No. 58

I tried to win this nice Londontoy No. 58 truck.  It was listed for sale $9.99 so I bid $20.00 thinking it would be fine.  The days passed and I figured I would win it.  However, at the last minute when I wasn't able to be around the computer, someone bid $20.02 for it and snatched it away!  That is too bad because this is a really nice looking truck.  Oh well, I will find another.  Seller's description as follows:

Vintage Londontoy Truck Diecast Toy #2 (Green)

Lots of Paint & Use Wear... No Dents... Wheels all Spin Well...   

This is not a Londontoy #2.  It is a Londontoy #58.  I have seen these in red, green and this teal coloring.  I have also seen them with at tow truck boom on the back.  Various editions come with or without the chassis underneath.

Lontontoy No. 58
Add caption

Lontontoy No. 58
Lontontoy No. 58
Lontontoy No. 58














No comments:

Post a Comment